Sunday, May 1, 2016

Hypnotic Eyes

12

34

When I look at numbers 1 and 4 I think a cat. Most likely because of the vertical pupils, but what else in a cat, or any animal for that matter, helps you identify that animal? For me it's the intent in their eyes. Domestic dogs show the happiness of a small child playing with family and friends, while cats have a somehow wiser and independent look, if that makes any sense. When I was younger I had trouble looking people directly in the eye, perhaps it was what I was taught in Japan when I was younger, but it doesn't make a difference. People also hold power in their gaze which, like it did me, deters people from making eye contact. Is it power? Or is it something that says danger?  If you have a pet, how would you describe their eyes? If not then look at your family/friends eyes for a couple seconds, what do you see? 

No comments:

Post a Comment